At OR NOT, every item in our collection has been authenticated by Japanese specialist authenticators.
We use the following condition guideline to label each items:
N … Brand New
S … Unused or Like New
A … Used - Very Good
B … Used - Good
C … Used - Acceptable
The fit of each item will vary by brand. Each item page has detailed measurements.
Price and Currency
Item price and currency will change depending on the country of destination. Prices will be shown in the selected currency.
We accept the following payment methods.
- American Express
- Debit card
We do not accept payment by cash or in installments.
Regarding Payment Failures
If payment failure continues, please contact us
ABOUT YOUR ORDER
HOW TO MAKE A PURCHASE
1) Add an item to your shopping cart, and click on "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT". If you would like your order to be shipped to a single destination,
2) Login to your account, and enter in your shipping and payment details. If it is your first time shopping here, you will be asked to create an account. Click on "Confirm" to complete your order.
3) Once you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from OR NOT. After the order has been approved, the sellers will start dispatching the items.
4) You can view your order history and details by logging in to your account on OR NOT.
*Only members with an OR NOT account may place an order.
*There may be exclusive items in which we limit the maximum quantity that you can order. Please refer to each item's pages for more details.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER
You may cancel your order, free of charge, if you cancel your order within 30 minutes of completing your order.
1) Login to your account, and click on "Order History".
2) Click on an order with the status "Paid", and click on "Cancel Order".
3) Select a reason for the cancellation, and add any comments if necessary.
4) Once the cancellation has been accepted, the order status will change from "Paid" to "Cancelled".
*We cannot accept order cancellations if it has been more than 30 minutes after placing your order.
If you would like to return an item, please make a request through "Return Item".
You can view your order status from "Order History".
Please refer to the following order status guideline.
・Paid --- The order has been approved, and the seller is preparing for dispatch.
・Shipped --- The seller has finished dispatching, and the order is on its way for delivery. You can start to track your shipment (for international deliveries, you can start tracking your order at approximately 5 days after the order has been approved).
・Pending --- We are reviewing your order details.
・Cancelled --- Your order has been approved for cancellation.
If we find any issues with your order, we will contact you about it by email. Please note that there may be cases in which we may ask for you to provide us additional information to complete the order.
Domestic: We will ship your order within 1 to 5 business days after confirming your order.
International: We will ship your order within 3 to 10 business days after confirming your order.
Items can only be shipped to the address that was entered during checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once the order has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking code of your shipment.
If you have made orders from multiple sellers, you will receive an email individually from each seller regarding shipment (this is for domestic shipments only. For international shipments, we will try our best to pass them to the carrier with all orders bundled in a single shipment).
You can track your order's shipment status by accessing each carrier's websites and entering in your tracking code.
The stock availability and delivery details on each item pages are estimates. Delivery can be delayed depending on statuses of payment or customs.
TAX / SHIPPING FEE
Item prices shown are tax and shipping fee inclusive.
Item prices include the following:
・Domestic shipping fee
・Tax (for domestic orders only)
・International shipping fee (for international orders only)
・Customs duty(for delivery to China, Taiwan, Korea, India, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, the United States, Canada, Australia, Switzerland, Norway, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, Brazil. Because import duties for delivery to other countries or regions are not included in the product price, payment of import duties will occur upon receipt of the product.)
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We will accept returns if they comply with the following returns policy:
・Item must be returned to the seller within 14 days after the item has been delivered to you.
・Item must be unworn (trying on the item is an exception), unwashed, undamaged, and kept in the same condition as it was when the seller had delivered it to you.
・For items that fall in the following categories, they must comply with the following returns policy:
1) Shoes and small fashion goods: They must be kept in the box it came in, and sent back using the same protective packaging that was used for delivery.
2) Tights and stockings: They must be returned unopened from its package.
3) Accessories: They must be returned in the same condition as it was when it was delivered, with the brand's packaging and documents together.
4) Vintage items: They must be returned in the same condition as it was when it was delivered.
*You will be responsible for covering the shipping fee required for returning the items.
*To avoid getting the items damaged, we highly advise that you use the same packaging material that was used when the items were delivered to you.
*If you have trouble getting in touch with the seller about returns, please contact us.
*We are not held responsible for items' damages caused from storing the item at the delivery carrier for too long due to personal reasons.
*If there is a return policy specified on the sale or limited sale on the event page, it will be applied first.
RETURNING OR EXCHANGING DEFECTIVE ITEMS
If you have received a defective item, item different from what you ordered, or an item that was received in a condition that is different from the item page's description, we will accept requests for returns.
We will cover the shipping fee required for returning the items.
・If the item is new or there is availability in stock: We can accept returns or exchange.
・If the item is used or if the item is out of stock: We will accept returns (we cannot accept request for repair).
At OR NOT, every item in our collection has been authenticated by Japanese specialist authenticators. However, if you feel suspicious about the authenticity of an item, please let us know immediately by contacting us through here.
If you meet the conditions to make a return or there is deficiency with your order, please make a request for return. We will send you an email with further instructions on how to return the item.
HOW TO MAKE A REQUEST FOR RETURN
1) Login to your OR NOT account, and click on "Order History".
2) Click on an order with a "Shipped" status.
3) Select a reason, and add any comments if necessary.
4) After the seller has confirmed your request, we will email you with further instructions on how to return the item.
We will begin the procedures for refunding once we have confirmed that the seller has received the returned item.
Your refund will be completed via the original payment method (please note that the timing for refund can vary by payment method).